Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hi-Tea of perfection...

wahaha...
my blog...
1 week no c...
sayang o...
muackssssssssss...............
lol...
well...
get into my mainpoint 2day bah...
hmm...
2day...
perfection held a hi-tea at kepong d perfection there...(act is desa jaya la)
i went there n wait my friends 4 so long...
then they onli cum...
haiz...
let me stand there n let ppl c 4 so long...
rugi liao lo...
me such a leng lui let ppl c 4 so long...
haha...
jk jk...
ps:4 those who reading tis,pls dun vomit ya...lol
well...
then v go up there around 3.10pm...(act start at 3 d...coz wait friends ma...then ma late jor lo)
n then hor...
the place is soooooooooooooooooooooo
CROWDED!!!
luckly...
my friend punya sister who work as the staff boked the place 4 us edi...
haha...
i thanks her veli much here...
thx ya,po yee punya sister-Ice...
haha...
2day v reali reali veli happy...
v snaped a lot of pictures...
haha...
n...
lastly,i gt a snoopy n a file as the present from perfection...
n RM600 for cash voucher...
hohoho...
1 word...
shuang!!!
haha...
i hope i can get all the pictures 2day i snap leh...
such a sweet memory 4 me...
coz except all my bff, i never snap so many pictures wif my other friends...
haha...
hope i can collect them all la...



okla...
is getting late now...
gt 2 say bye bye 2 my blog edi...
bye bye...
n i wil have sweet dreams wif my snoopy...
lol...
gud 9...

~Ginny~

No comments:

Post a Comment