Sunday, May 31, 2009

Horses

haha...
is time i reali gt ntg 2 post liao..
so...
i juz write sumting about my favourite animal...
qiang qiang~~~HORSES!!!
y i say so leh?
act i also dunno...
mayb is bcoz when i wan young,y kindergarden's english teacher(indian), she gave me a box of horse punya toys gua...
mayb is bcoz of tat,i like horses since young lo...
actually,is gt a secret behind the story...if u wan 2 noe,ask me in msn la...kaka...
well...
after many many years...
i found out tat...
actually...
tat box of horses's toy...
IS MY MOTHER BOUGHT D!!!

NOT THE INDIAN TEACHER!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UNBELIEVEBLE!!!
i tot the teacher treat me so good coz i m a good girl,
but...

actually, is not!!!
haiz...
actually,is my mum bought tat,and ask d teacher gave it 2 me so tat i wil tink tat teacher is good...
well...

i still keep tat box of horses nicely in my cupboard...
ok...
there is the end of my story la...
here , i m going 2 post some pictures of horses to u all 2 see...
haha...







No comments:

Post a Comment