Sunday, June 14, 2009

my new laptop...wahaha...

Finally, i gt my new laptop edi...
haha...
now, i m using my new laptop blogging now!!!at tis moment...
haha...
i no nid 2 fight wif my sister edi...
i promise...
i wil take good care of it...
so it won kena virus easily...
haha...
coz if kena virus edi, then veli ma fan 1...
i sure wil try my veli veli best to take care it d...
and one more thing...
my laptop is pink in colour d......
wahaha...
proud of it...
i noe when some of u read tat,sure wil vomit d...
n i noe who is tat...
muahaha...
coz they anti pink colour ma...
well...
but i like it so much.......
haha...
so happy...
happy until duno how 2 write out...
so...
i write until here la...
haha...
coz duno wat 2 write liao ma...
haha...

have a nice day, friends...
ps:i duno wat happen 2 my previous post...

i m sorry for the error tat my blog make it...
n make u all hard 2 read it...
sorry...

~Ginny~
~4.11pm~

No comments:

Post a Comment