Friday, November 6, 2009

Thanks for the present~~~my dearest friend~~~

well...
i "kena tipu" edi...
lol...
y i say so leh...
because...
they tipu me tat my birthday present juz a sports shoe looks keychain...
then on thursday,some more give me such a BIG PRESENT ohh...
well...
actually,i already know tat they sure will give me my REAL present d...
hehe...
i smart leh...
tis is because...
when they gave me that small present right,
is without card d...
v gt 1 tradision,we will give card 2 any one of our friends when their birthday...
so i found tat they never gave me 1 card or any paper with wishes...
hehe...
know d la...
sure gt sumthing wrong d la...
next...
i saw their weird action when v went S&J 2 buy present for susu...
third...
I SAW THE RECEIPT OF THE PRESENT LIAO!!!
OMG!!!
n i kira-kira know the price edi lo...
wah...
they all so good neh...
let me tell u the price bah...
at least also got RM50 sumore ++ leh...
well...
thanks for the present ya...
give u all a big kiss!!!
muackssssssssssss~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOL....
i also have 2 thank flo,sue,chi n jojo for the present...
n yan also...
sengaja post my present from Australia...


anyway...
i thank all of my friend tat celebrate my belated birthday and the present ya...
THANK YOU!!!
MUACKSSSSSSSS~~~~~~~~~~


~Ginny~
~9.48pm~

No comments:

Post a Comment