Sunday, October 16, 2011

another random post~

harlo~
long time never come up here for blogging dy neh...
my little blog,miss me boh?
tak ada??? so sad...T.T..
u forget me dy...
nevermine la,as long as i remember u then can dy...XD...


omg! this person really sot dy,sendiri cakap sendiri answer..
sumore cakap dengan blog tim..geng!
haha...XD..
ok,come back to reality...
well,just finished my exam 2 days ago..
on saturday,have a date wif classmate and celebrate emily's birthday..
we were so happy and high that day..
then today,having a farewell dinner wif my ex-juniors in crystal crown hotel...
have a nice lunch and nice chat wif them~hehe~
and i juz pay RM10 and settle my breakfast and lunch~
haha~
sumore eat until so full~shuang~ burpp~~XD
but hor,2molo school reopen dy leh..
haiz...
what i am fear of is my result...
haiz...
i don't know is the exam question too hard or i have not well prepared yet..
i am scare of failing in my papers...
haiz...
but is too late to say all these..
i had tried my very best to study..
sometimes i even think that,i study so hard,how come i duno how to answer the questions???
i really duno...
what i can do now is study hard and smart..
try my best to understand every single thing..
because STPM is really really tough...
haiz...
ok la..i dun tink i can continue.. coz my mother nyam me and need to off computer dy..
bye la~
next time only continue ba~


bye and nitez~~~


~Ginny~
~11.07pm~

No comments:

Post a Comment