Monday, September 30, 2013

first day in uni + HoMe sIcK~~~

i am having home sicking right now...T.T
i am having home sicking right now...T.T
i am having home sicking right now...T.T


today,i finally started my new chapter of my life-my uni life in IMU.
yesterday i had moved into a room that i rent in an apartment so that easier for my uni life.
at first i was ok, but when i lye down on the bed my tears started coming out.
i also dont know why.
just felt so lonely at here because i was staying alone in a single room.
and this makes me insomnia for so long and eventually i dont have enough sleep.=_=

well,my first day of uni was from 8am-8pm.
luckily i have done all my things much more earlier and i back to my room before 12 noon.
this is the benefit of renting a room near ur uni..=D
by on the air-cond, i invited my old school mates and her housemates come to my room and have our lunch.
this is sooooo enjoyable~ XD


before i had my lunch, i called my mom and told her what happen on this morning plus yesterday's night time's issues.
just right before i end the call,i felt my tears is running in my eye and i broke down again when i ended the call.
well,maybe because this is my first time staying so far away from home and is not the purpose of vacation, and i very fast start home sick already.
plus when i came back from uni after ended all activities,the feeling of going back a room that staying alone and u have no one can talk to at the moment plus no one cook for ur lunch and dinner plus waiting for u to come back,gather all these kind of feelings and  i broke down again.
first time i felt myself is so WEAK and so easy to break down.


well,i really have no idea how am i going to spend my 4 years of life in this room.
what in my mind now is i want weekend to reach as fast as possible although this week is the most fun week in uni life bcoz having orientation.
but whatever, the most important thing is i can go home as fast as i could.
mom,i really miss u so much.
please forgive me that i am not daring enough to say in front of u and only can pass my message to u thru here.
I LOVE U,MOM~ <3>


~Ginny~
~11.11pm~

No comments:

Post a Comment