Saturday, July 17, 2010

he went back liao~~~T.T

today,i can feel that many people are in bad mood...
because of friend, because of NS and because of a lot of things...
well,today,i am in bad mood too...
because...........................
someone went back to australia liao...
yes, zk went back australia liao...
before he went back,me and sin met him at old town white coffee shop...
when he came,i really dunno what topic i can chat with him...
juz feel like some kind of emo...

and today,b4 he went back,i sms wif him la...
dunno why,early in the morning i cried...
i really cnt control myself...
although we just knew each other for not a long time,
but he is like a very close friend to me...
i dun understand why i willing to share my secret to him...


and before he go into aeroplane,he called me...
and that time i was sms with sin yin and i found out that both of us are in bad and emo mood...
when i heard his voice,i cried again...
haiz...
i really cnt control myself...
i hate myself why i so easily cry neh...
haiz...T.T


at here,i wish him 一路顺风,心想事成,考好成绩,回来庆祝...
我会默默地在这里,祝福你...^o^


~Ginny~
~11.18pm~

3 comments:

  1. mummy....i neo what happen to u liao la....tell on next time...or u saw me on u ask me la..

    ReplyDelete
  2. what happen to me ohh???
    tell me now cnt ke???XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...be happy..u will meet him again next time .^^

    ReplyDelete