Saturday, May 7, 2011

1st driving class~~~XD

wakaka~~~
finally i started my 1st driving class today...
haha..
wait til my neck also long edi...XD
well,b4 that my teacher set the time is from 9am de..
mana tahu sudden he said gt 1 student wanna change time wor... then suan lo..
then i m a change 2 12noon baru start lo..
when i reached the office,the teacher already at there wait me...
i tot he haven cum yet and i waited in the car sumore...wakaka...XD
then when i get into the car ,he talked to me about the gear and those teory lo..
haha...XD
then he drove til taman there for a few round edi,then is my turn to drive edi~~~
haha..XD...
while i drive,the teacher trained me to turn left 1st...
after i turned left for the 1st time,he asked me: have u drive b4?
coz b4 that i told him i tak pernah drive b4...
but then after tat i told him,act i drive at parking lot b4...wakaka...XD
then he said:no wonder la,ur stereng control also not bad ma...XD...
haha...XD...
tapi hor,i also got mati enjin b4 la...
and not only 1 time neh...T.T...
i mati enjin b4 infront of traffic light neh...
omg...when the traffic light turns green,i mati enjin...when i start the car edi..then the traffic light turns red pulak..T.T...
i sumroe got tried b4 mati enjin 2 times neh...
omg...luckily behind dun have cars..if not arr..haha...XD..
well,after few times i drive,then uncle said:mari kita pergi big road and try try la...
erm..then i said yes lo...
then we drive till MRR2,then sumore drive til batu caves and til gombak then baru U-turn back...haha...XD...
quite fun de...coz highway can drive til 60 la..for 1st time..
and i tink won mati enjin easily ma..and my left leg can rest...haha...XD
well,when i gonna reach home,i mati enjin coz break too hard...haha...XD..
then the uncle said:wow,u almost reach home edi sumore wan mati enjin arr??haha...XD...
haha..

conclusion for today is: driving is fun as long as dun mati enjin then can edi...wakaka...XD...
hope i can master driving skill faster and take plus pass my exam soon ba~~~


bye my blog~~gud9~~muackss~~~


~Ginny~
~2.08am~

No comments:

Post a Comment