Thursday, May 5, 2011

the 60th post~~~

haha...my blog open for around 2 years...
baru reach the 60th post...
is tis consider not si rajin of blogging?
haha...i tink so...
well...
again...
i m blogging on the bed...XD...
but this time the post is not the same...
this time,i was sitting up and the laptop was put on my leg..
easier and won feel tired easily...
hehe...
still enjoying the sound of typing in a silent room...
hehe...XD..

well,from the last post,i mentioned that i will talk about my working experince kan?
ok,lets start ba~=)

last week,i had worked for a 书商for about 1 week and half day..
he paid me 1 hour rm4..
although is not very high pay,but i stil work wif him..
coz i m so BORING at home!!!
doing ntg everyday is kinda wasting time...
so,i called the one who also boring at home-sin yin work 2gather wif me..
well,act he hired us is to rush work for packing 哥妹俩的订单。。。 
but,the bad thing is,the form for order ge mei lia reached on thursday,means the 4th day we worked wif him..
we juz worked wif him 5 days...
in 2 days,we rushed and packed all those order form which is in a VERY BIG AMOUNT till unbelievevable...XD
omg~~~~~
so,most of the time,we packed those books that the school ordered according to the class...
act is kind of easy work la..juz need to be alert a bit so that won make too much errors...
hehe..XD

so,my 1st working experince is like that only la~~XD

and...at here..
i would like to say sorry to everyone....
i knew...
recently,my temper is SUPER BAD and i am easily get angry.....
i also duno why...
maybe because mood swing tat cause by my stupid hormone la...
haiz... too bad...
i m very sorry to those i 发脾气to he/she...
对不起。。。 
i will try to control my temper when i mood swing.. ok?

well,i will start my very new life next week...
very fast right?
when i m having holidays,i feel that my holidays is so bored..
but when my holidays gonna end,i bu she de my holidays pulak..
haiz...
why human being is like tat de?
is ok..i will experince something new in very soon and this might change my life...
cant wait it to come~~~XD


okla...gud9 and goodbye my blog~
muackss~


~Ginny~
~1.02am~

No comments:

Post a Comment