Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A random post...

this is a very random post...
coz...
i juz wanna try out the feeling of blogging on my bed..
haha...XD...
before that wanna try out with proper way of typing by all my fingers on the key board at the correct position,
but,is too hard for me 2 do that and is too slow..
coz act i wanna sleep edi de...
hehe...XD..
seriously,blogging on the bed is kinda tiring...
coz i have 2 support my body with my elbow,
can imagine hw tired is my elbow by supporting my heavy body...>.<
but is kind of shuang de feeling coz hearing the typing sound of my keyboard...
this is really really fun...XD

well..recently my life is kinda different with last time..
coz i started to work~~~
but this only last 1 week la..
coz ntg for me 2 do edi...
i wil explain more in another post la..
but not now...XD
haiz...
stay at home is really kinda boring...
seriously,is BORING!!!
no one date me out and sometimes i feel lazy to go out...XP..
well,i tink god heard my heart is shouting boring and yesterday....
i got the news that i m going to start my f6 life next week!!!
omg!!
so fast!!
although i said boring by staying at home n having holidays,but when i noe i m gonna start my f6 very soon,i bu she de my holidays pulak...
haiz...
human being is like tat,when they are going to lose something,they only will apreciate it...
well...for parents also the same thing..
we better "xiao shun" them before they leave us so tat we won feel regret in our life...
try out everything which u r interested so that u will never regret in 1 day...


ps:recently,i am craving for movie...who wanna bring me out for any movie??????even after my skol open i also dun mind arr~~~~~~~~~~~~juz...wanna find back the feeling when watch movie in cinema which i stopped this activity long time ago...T.T


~Ginny~
~12.04am~

No comments:

Post a Comment