Saturday, December 17, 2011

blogging time~~~

hehe~
is blogging time...
dont know why,recently like to update my blog..
maybe nothing to do gua..
and lazy to do homeworks..haha...XD


today,my place here have a very very heavy rain and i was alone in my house..
when i looked at the window,just out of sudden,make me think of someone which i dont really wanna think about now..
i also duno why..
damn rainy day..
i dont like it...>.<
this makes me feel a bit emo for today..
and i duno what happen to my mum and she gets angry so easy and i scolded by her many times in 1 day!
haiz...
i really dont understand why..


i spent 3 days of my time with 2 kids and 1 baby..
this is because i went to my kai ma house and stay..
by spending my time with them,i really felt very very happy..
no worries, no homework,no arguing..
i really hope that i can spend more time with them..
but,i do not have more time to spend with them..
the next time for me to stay overnight at their house would be next year after my STPM...
haiz..sounds so sad right?T.T


recently,really like to think a lot..
think a lot of extra things which are not needed..
haiz...
come on~ dont think too much dy~
sleep now TAN GIN WEI!!
ohh..okay ba...=)
nitez~~~


~Ginny~
~1.20am~

No comments:

Post a Comment