Thursday, December 29, 2011

shopping day~~~

haha~
recently quite free neh..
so i have the mood the update my blog..
after my school reopen then i think i dont have so much time to update my blog liao..
so,appreciate it and read ba..hahahaha...XD...
so ss,who will read ur blog oh tan gin wei? tsk tsk tsk~~~


well,today,we went back to st mary and get our spm certificate and have breakfast at mamak stall which nearby our school..
we miss the maggee goreng telur sahaja so much neh~
really delicious~
the taste cannot be compared to others..^o^
then,we reach kepong ktm about 11 something and we got into train at 12 something..
after long journey of taking train and change to manorail,we finally reach sungai wang...
is kinda difficult for me and sin to climb staircases because of yesterday's badminton game which is really really tiring..
but nevermind, just for shopping.. i willing to sacrifice..haha..xD..
we spent in sungai wang and i bought a blue shirt at there..
~jiang jiang~
then about 4pm,we walked to times square to continue our shopping..haha..xD
b4 we continue,we went to shilin and share tea which is a almost same concept shop as chatime to have our tea time break..haha...XD
after that,we continue shopping~~~
let me show u what i bought la~~XD
this colour nice or not?it looks cute or not?haha..XD
erm..this skirt is a bit short..and i realise this when i reached home and when i tried to show my mum...XD

this is the cheapest one but my mum said most suit me wor~^^

this is the short pants i bought which cannot be tired..luckily i can fit in..hehe...XD

oh ya~i bought a pair of high heels also..
but i forget to take down the picture..if got chance only show u all la..hehe..
after i reached home,i quickly showed off to my family on what i bought today by having a fashion show..haha...XD..
but hor,very sad,they said the shirts i bought today not very suit me but still ok la..
ok ONLY...so so so so so so sad~~~~~~~~~wuwuwu~~~~~~~~T.T
but nvm,i know they haven biasa with my look nia..
i will make them biasa de! wait me~~ wait for me la~~~XD
hehe~
let me show u guys more pictures on new clothes i bought for Chinese New Year ba~ hehe~^^
this is the short pants in jeans which i like the most~=)

ps to llq: this is the bling bling short pants i told u..haha...XD


i like the design of the laze on the sleeve and backside..very special de design..hehe...^^


btw,will the clothes look mature when i wear it? welcome to leave ur comment on this post~

ok la~i think thats all for today~ tired dy~ legs stepping on lemon~~arghh~~~pain~~>.<
*yawn*
nitez~~~<3


~Ginny~
~2.36am~

No comments:

Post a Comment